A person whose birth was not recorded or who wished to correct a birth register entry could file a delayed birth record. These records began in 1941, but cover births for the 1893-1907 period (some are earlier). Married women are indexed under both maiden and married names.
The following information may be found in a delayed birth record:
- Place and date of birth, including name of hospital.
- Full name of applicant.
- Whether a twin or other plural birth.
- Whether the birth was legitimate.
- Color or race of parents.
- Birthplaces of parents and their ages at birth of applicant.
- Occupations of parents.
- Occupation of applicant.
- Residence of parents, if living and known.
- Maiden name of mother.
- Number of children of this mother, if known.
- Number of children of this mother living at time of application, if known.
If you wish to have additional information then you should request a quote for the record from Chester County PA.
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.