A person whose birth was not recorded or who wished to correct a birth register entry could file a delayed birth record. These records began in 1941, but cover births for the 1893-1907 period (some are earlier). Married women are indexed under both maiden and married names. There are 3719 birth records in this database.Read More
Subscribe to Pennsylvania Genealogy
The American History & Genealogy Project (AHGP) is a group of like-minded individuals committed to providing free access to American genealogical and historical information online. Organized by locations, volunteers host states, counties, and sometimes town or city websites specializing in their areas of interest. Come join us today!
This county is part of the Pennsylvania AHGP. My name is Dennis Partridge and I am the county coordinator. If you have information about this county you would like to place online, then please contact me using the contact form on this website.
- Ancestry Articles, Databases and Products
- Pennsylvania Archives and LIbraries
- Pennsylvania Cemetery Records
- Pennsylvania Census Records
- Pennsylvania Historical and Genealogical Societies
- Pennsylvania Immigration and Naturalization Records
- Pennsylvania Land and Maps
- Pennsylvania Mailing Lists
- Pennsylvania Military Records
- Pennsylvania Obituaries
- Pennsylvania Vital Records
- Early Events in the Settlement of the Atlantic CoastSep 16, 2016